Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT US |
| FAQ |
Are gemstone tiles made of real gemstones?
Yes. There are made of real gemstones which are selected and then procured from all around the world by our gemologists.
Where can I use these products?
You can use these for interiors, bathroom, living room etc.
Do I need to take any precautions for protecting these products?
No. These are like marbles and granites and they don't need any special caring.
How do we fix these products?
These can be fixed like any other stone.
How can I clean gemstone products?
You can clean them using normal detergents used to clean marble or granites.
Can you customize products according to our requirements?
Yes. But we would require some information from your side.
What information do you require for any customized Job?
- The overall dimensions of the product.
- Its shape, e.g. square, rectangle, oval, round, kidney.
- The required thickness (minimum / maximum).
- The size and position of the hole for the sink bowl.
- The size, position, and number of holes for the faucets for vanity top.
- Shall the hole for faucets be laminated inside or not?
- Shall the hole of the sink bowl be laminated inside or not?
- The desired edge profile, e.g. flat, round, bull nose, ogee.
- Which sides shall be laminated with gemstone? Front, right, left, back.
- Is a back splash required? (dimensions required).
- For 100% accuracy a drawing or template is desirable.
For any further assistance or questions regarding gemstone products, please email us at email@example.com or use our contact form